Clay bonding mix
Clay adhesive mixture is used in renovation works of clay walls, where the entire surface is covered with a thin layer of adhesive mixture immediately before plastering or filling. This clay-rich mixture ensures perfect adhesion between the surface and the filling layer and is a real helper when renovating clay buildings or plastering the inside of straw houses.
The mixture is also used to cover straw houses before plastering, where the mixture is pressed between the straws with the hands.
The clay adhesive mixture is made of clay and sand to which a lot of linen bones have been added
Color: dark red
Grain size: 0–4mm
Packaging: 25kg, (500kg / 1000kg when ordering Big-Bag)
How to order?
In order for us to help you choose the best product for your project, please email us with the following information:
- Description of the substrate to be finished
- Whether it is a living room, a wet room or a facade
- The size of the surface to be finished in square meters
- Desired tone, as you can describe it in your own words
- If possible, pictures or video of the room and surface
- Contact information (name, phone)
- If you want our transport, the address where you want to receive the goods
Come visit us!
- We help you choose the right product
- You can choose a suitable surface structure and color on site
- You can get professional advice and the right tools from us
If you are located in Northern Estonia, visit our showroom in Tallinn Peetri tee 2 or write to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are in South Estonia, stop by the Mooste manor complex Mõisahoovi tee 5 or write to the address email@example.com