Marble lime plaster
UKU marble lime plasters have very good adhesion and surface strength and are therefore suitable for even the most demanding surfaces. There are two different colors in the selection, both in two fractions, both thinner and thicker.
Marble lime plaster can be tinted with natural clay plasters and pigments. Suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.
Marble lime plaster is exceptionally plastic and easy to install, being the highest quality of today's possibilities
Thanks to its good adhesion, marble lime plaster is suitable for finishing gypsum boards and for finishing all modern and historical plasters.
UKU marble finishing plaster is suitable for the crisp northern climate and can also do well in the dry desert heat.
Suitable substrates: Plasters (lime plaster, mineral plasters)
Can be installed directly on plasterboard.
Color: white, snow white
Grain size: 0–0,5mm or 0–1mm
Maximum layer thickness:
0-0.5mm plaster - 2mm
0-1mm plaster - 3mm
0-0.5mm plaster – 0,85-2,5kg/1m²
0-1mm plaster – 3,5-5kg/1m²
Packaging: 20 kg bag
How to order?
In order for us to help you choose the best product for your project, please email us with the following information:
- Description of the substrate to be finished
- Whether it is a living room, a wet room or a facade
- The size of the surface to be finished in square meters
- Desired tone, as you can describe it in your own words
- If possible, pictures or video of the room and surface
- Contact information (name, phone)
- If you want our transport, the address where you want to receive the goods
Come visit us!
- We help you choose the right product
- You can choose a suitable surface structure and color on site
- You can get professional advice and the right tools from us
If you want to become a cooperation partner of UKU, read on b2b page.