NHL lime plaster
Hydraulic lime plaster is suitable for use on various substrates, the properties and moisture regime of which require a mixture with hydraulic properties (eg stone foundation, plinths). UKU hydraulic lime plaster mixtures are 100% natural and created inspired by old traditions.
UKU NHL plaster is suitable for use on various substrates whose characteristics and moisture regime require a mixture with hydraulic properties.
NHL mixes offer similar water vapor transmission properties to other air lime mixes, but are stronger
The plaster system consists of three different layers - an adhesive layer, a filling layer and a finishing layer. Each layer is a separate product and can be used separately, for different purposes.
NHL mixtures can be used for plastering both by spray and manual techniques and requires less aftercare than regular air lime mixes.
Lime plasters carbonize (strengthen) through the reabsorption of carbon dioxide from the air, and their drying and absorption process is inherently slower than that of gypsum plasters, etc., therefore the process of lime carbonization should not be rushed, allowing 3-5 days for carbonization per layer, depending on the layer of the system used.
Wood (covered with reed mat or other netting)
Natural stone (laying or plastering)
Stone (brick, structural concrete)
Blocks (Bauroc, Fibo, Columbia)
Plasters (clay plaster, lime plaster, mineral plasters)
Straw (straw walls)
Reed (thin reed mat, reed panel)
Color: light gray
Grain size: 0–4mm
Maximum layer thickness: 10mm
Consumption: 17kg / m² (10mm layer)
Packaging: 25kg bag, 500kg Big-Bag, 1000kg Big-Bag
How to order?
In order for us to help you choose the best product for your project, please email us with the following information:
- Description of the substrate to be finished
- Whether it is a living room, a wet room or a facade
- The size of the surface to be finished in square meters
- Desired tone, as you can describe it in your own words
- If possible, pictures or video of the room and surface
- Contact information (name, phone)
- If you want our transport, the address where you want to receive the goods
Come visit us!
- We help you choose the right product
- You can choose a suitable surface structure and color on site
- You can get professional advice and the right tools from us
If you want to become a cooperation partner of UKU, read on b2b page.