Lime paint is a matte paint with good coverage, which adds personality to smooth surfaces, leaving a light texture on the surface. Natural white lime paint can be tinted with a wide range of pigments. UKU lime paint is ideal for painting both historic and modern buildings indoors and outdoors.
Lime paint is an excellent choice for those looking for a natural, sustainable and long-lasting color that is also aesthetically pleasing.
Lime paint is made from natural materials, which makes it a safe and environmentally friendly finish
The lime paint is odorless and does not contain volatile organic compounds or synthetic adhesives and preservatives. It can be used anywhere in the house, in addition to the walls and ceilings, also in the bathroom, kitchen, fireplaces and facades.
Lime paint does not impede water vapor binding of the substrate and is easy to install. The painted surface remains matte and does not reflect light. Complete coverage is achieved with two coats, when applied with a brush it creates a beautiful cloudy effect on the surface.
Suitable substrates: plaster (clay plaster, lime plaster, mineral plasters), stone (brick, structural concrete), building block (Bauroc, Fibo, Columbia), plasterboard (Knauf, Fermacell).
Color: white. Can be tinted with pigments
Grain size: 0–0,2 mm
Consumption: 400g in two coats
Packaging: 1 kg bucket, 5 kg bucket, 10 kg bucket
How to order?
In order for us to help you choose the best product for your project, please email us with the following information:
- Description of the substrate to be finished
- Whether it is a living room, a wet room or a facade
- The size of the surface to be finished in square meters
- Desired tone, as you can describe it in your own words
- If possible, pictures or video of the room and surface
- Contact information (name, phone)
- If you want our transport, the address where you want to receive the goods
Come visit us!
- We help you choose the right product
- You can choose a suitable surface structure and color on site
- You can get professional advice and the right tools from us
If you want to become a cooperation partner of UKU, read on b2b page.