UKU lime filler is a putty and is a versatile finishing material that leaves a smooth and matte surface. Lime-based filler is designed for fans of rustic finishes, leaving the possibility to create very versatile surface finishes and reliefs.
Fine Italian finishing compounds require a smooth surface for installation and lime filler is an ideal choice for this job, creating a smooth texture for the subsequent finishing material.
UKU lime filler is very suitable for the base of lime grassello, stucco and marmorino
One of the unique properties of lime filler is its strength and good adhesion.
It can be used to create different levels and patterns on walls and ceilings, which extend beyond the surface and leave the finish rough and effective to the touch, reminiscent of a mountain rock surface.
Gypsum board (Knauf, Fermacell)
Plasters (lime plaster, mineral plasters)
Color: white. Can be tinted with pigments
Grain size: 0–0,5mm
Consumption: 1,6-2kg/m² (in 2 coats)
Packaging: 20kg bag
How to order?
In order for us to help you choose the best product for your project, please email us with the following information:
- Description of the substrate to be finished
- Whether it is a living room, a wet room or a facade
- The size of the surface to be finished in square meters
- Desired tone, as you can describe it in your own words
- If possible, pictures or video of the room and surface
- Contact information (name, phone)
- If you want our transport, the address where you want to receive the goods
Come visit us!
- We help you choose the right product
- You can choose a suitable surface structure and color on site
- You can get professional advice and the right tools from us
If you are located in Northern Estonia, visit our showroom in Tallinn Peetri tee 2 or write to the address email@example.com
If you are in South Estonia, stop by the Mooste manor complex Mõisahoovi tee 5 or write to the address firstname.lastname@example.org