Lime base coat
Lime plaster is intended for plastering, filling and leveling of substrates both in external and internal conditions. Lime base coat plaster is often used to repair old lime plaster and to lay bricks or stones.
UKU lime plaster is also suitable for facades and washrooms due to the high pH level of lime.
Lime base plaster is used for plastering as a filling layer or as a finishing layer with a robust structure
UKU lime plaster is 100% natural. Lime plaster is a good choice for finishing both modern and historic facades and is perfect for interiors, including wet rooms.
UKU lime base plaster is durable and, as a finishing material, a good choice for creating an excellent indoor climate and making structures more fire-resistant.
Lime plaster regulates the humidity in the room and inhibits the formation of mold, suitable for allergy sufferers. Inspired by traditional recipes, we have created modern lime products that have been tested according to EN 998-1 standard.
Wood (covered with reed mat or other netting)
Stone (brick, structural concrete)
Blocks (Bauroc, Fibo, Columbia)
Plasters (lime plaster, mineral plasters)
Straw (straw walls)
Reed (thin reed mat, reed panel)
Grain size: 0–4mm
Maximum layer thickness: 10mm
Consumption: 17kg / m² (10mm layer)
Packaging: 25kg bag, 500kg Big-Bag, 1000kg Big-Bag
How to order?
In order for us to help you choose the best product for your project, please email us with the following information:
- Description of the substrate to be finished
- Whether it is a living room, a wet room or a facade
- The size of the surface to be finished in square meters
- Desired tone, as you can describe it in your own words
- If possible, pictures or video of the room and surface
- Contact information (name, phone)
- If you want our transport, the address where you want to receive the goods
Come visit us!
- We help you choose the right product
- You can choose a suitable surface structure and color on site
- You can get professional advice and the right tools from us
If you want to become a cooperation partner of UKU, read on b2b page.