Lime finishing plaster
Lime finishing plaster is a well-known finishing material and a smart choice for creating a better indoor climate and making structures more fireproof.
UKU lime finishing plaster is perfect for both facades and interiors, including damp rooms.
Lime finishing plaster is suitable for people who appreciate a strong and somewhat robust finish
Lime finishing plaster is very durable, suitable for finishing facades, hallways and bathrooms. Lime plaster regulates the humidity in the room and inhibits the formation of mold, making it suitable for allergy sufferers.
Inspired by traditional recipes, we have created a modern lime finish that has been tested according to EN 998-1.
Wood (covered with reed mat or other netting)
Stone (brick, structural concrete)
Blocks (Bauroc, Fibo, Columbia)
Plasters (lime plaster, mineral plasters)
Straw (straw walls)
Reed (thin reed mat, reed panel)
Grain size: 0–2mm
Maximum layer thickness: 6-8mm
Consumption: 7-10kg/1 m²
Packaging: 25kg bag, 500kg Big-Bag, 1000kg Big-Bag
How to order?
In order for us to help you choose the best product for your project, please email us with the following information:
- Description of the substrate to be finished
- Whether it is a living room, a wet room or a facade
- The size of the surface to be finished in square meters
- Desired tone, as you can describe it in your own words
- If possible, pictures or video of the room and surface
- Contact information (name, phone)
- If you want our transport, the address where you want to receive the goods
Come visit us!
- We help you choose the right product
- You can choose a suitable surface structure and color on site
- You can get professional advice and the right tools from us
If you want to become a cooperation partner of UKU, read on b2b page.